Skočit na navigaci Skočit na vyhledávání
"Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet is given free access to the sum of all human knowledge. That's what we're doing." – Jimbo Wales, Wikipedia co-founder
- Hi! My name is Aleksandar (/alěksaːndar/). I registered on the Serbian Wikipedia on June 30, 2017. However, I started actively contributing in early November.
- On sr.wiki, I became autopatroller, rollbacker, and reviewer on February 11, February 16, and March 1, 2018, respectively. I've been administrator since July 26, 2019. Besides, I'm also autopatrolled on the Meta-Wiki and MediaWiki.
- I'm interested in a variety of topics; I don't have a specific area that I exclusively edit. I pay the most attention to orthography and technical topics/issues. Do not hesitate and feel free to ask me a question when it comes to these topics, but also about any other.
- I advocate that Wikipedia articles be as neutral as possible because neutrality is one of the core principles of the encyclopedia.
- You can contact me in three ways: by leaving a message on my talk page, by writing an email, and by sending a message on Discord.
- On sr.wiki, I'm the founder and coordinator of Wikiproject "Content Translation". Also, I'm a member of Wikiproject Biography and Medicine.
This oath, like all my contributions, is public domain: